To learn more information, read the Chancellor's Dissertation.

1 Comment

Anna Anna

Re: A Generosity Blog: An Intern's Perspective

Thanks for sharing. I, too, have come to understand that the generous nature of others and small random acts of kindness do make a huge difference. Through work, through play, through social media,  through daily interactions, generosity wields much power to heal.