Together we can change lives.

1 Comment

Tina Schuelke Tina Schuelke

Re: MDA's Lock-up Fundraiser

I am humbled by the generosity of my family, friends and colleagues who contributed to the MDA fundraiser.    Your powerful support is helps beautiful children living in  Wisconsin who suffer from muscular dystrophy go to summer camp.    A place where they get to have lots of fun in our beautiful outdoors and just be kids!  THANK YOU!